Brave disappeared after uphold verification

My bat is disappeared after I verified my wallet with uphold account I was having 60 bat in my android Brave browser and as I verified my wallet the bat is disappeared and become 0.
I have checked the uphold also…no bat is deposited in my uphold account plzz help me .

@Sss107,
This is a known issue affecting a small number of users – I’ve just reached out to our Rewards team to take a closer look at the situation. Hope to have more information for you soon.

Thank you for your patience.

Will I get my bat or not…still I have not received anything help me plz

How much time I have to wait for this…plzz tell me like at first in my other phone I verified and the bat was transfered to my uphold account but in my 2nd phone…as I verified the wallet the bat didn’t transferred and vanished

@Sss107,
Can you please DM with the following information:

• Copy/paste your Rewards Internals info (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.

Thank you.

Hey sir
I have dm you
Plzz check and help me to get the bat

Hey @Mattches

I have dm you all the details can u plzz checks and tell me what is the issue and when can I receive my bat on my uphold account plzz
Uphold username is @Sam107

@Sss107,
Thank you for the information – I’m opening an issue for this and I may request some additional information from you shortly. I do appreciate your patience and cooperation.

Okay sure…I will help

Hey I didn’t get any rply from you…
My bat is still 0 and I have not recieved any bat in my uphold account

Hello @Mattches
I haven’t get any rply from you where is my bat gone?

Hello not got any solution so far

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.