Hello guys, anybody facing the same behavior? Not critical, just annoying.
Description of the issue:
“Brave didn’t shut down correctly” message appears when starting brave after it was closed with only “Private window with Tor” open. Prerequisite seems to be that Private+Tor window needs new tab to be created and also any url to be opened.
Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary):
- Run Brave browser
- Open new private tab with tor (Alt-Shift-N)
- Close original Brave browser window
- Open URL e.g. google.com (in private window with Tor)
- Open new tab (in private window with Tor - Ctrl-T)
- Close first tab with google.com
- Close empty tab (shall close whole browser)
- Run browser again
- “Brave didn’t shut down correctly” message appears in upper right corner (and it should not).
“Brave didn’t shut down correctly” message appears.
“Brave didn’t shut down correctly” message should not appear.
Reproduces how often:
Version 1.2.43 Chromium: 79.0.3945.130 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Reproducible on current live release (yes/no):
OS: Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.18363.628]