Brave didn't pay for everything, just a very small part

Hi @steeven AND @Mattches the payment period ended today the 12th, and brave only paid me less than 2% of the BAT I had accumulated, please I wrote you privately. What will happen to all users That we do not charge everything, since this is the last payment, right ??? Then, we will lose that money, I do not understand, please give us an explanation to know if everything is over or we move on. I think Brave only plays with users sometimes and we are almost in March and they do not comment on the new referral system or if it was canceled. Anyway, just show some respect to users I think Brave only plays with users sometimes and we are almost in March and they do not comment on the new referral system or if it was canceled. Anyway, give us some information to know what will happen with that Those BATs that didn’t pay us. Thanks

Hi @xDoofy92 - please see my reply to your other thread - I'm not received the content creator payout until now - #29 by steeven. We are looking into this.

2 Likes

Redirected to I'm not received the content creator payout until now - #29 by steeven