Brave Dev version keeps asking me to join rewards although I have done so!

Recently my Brave Dev version is keep asking me to join the rewards. Every time I click on the triangle it asks me to join the rewards. I attach a screenshot. Anyone else with the same issue? Also the ads keep popping as per normal but I don’t know if they get logged or I miss them because of this issue? Please advise.
Thank you
Gabriel

Hi @DrYunani - thanks a bunch for reporting. Can you confirm that you’re on the latest version of Dev? We put out a new release yesterday. Thanks in advance!

Hi Steeven,
No I was not. I just updated it and looks ok now. You should have a notification popping when a new version is available. I personally check often but it will make life a lot easier. Also again tracking the amount of BAT pending will be great. I would like to know how much BAT I get per ad especially if the amount changes according to the value of BAT compared to USD as the value of the BAT goes up I guess the amount of BAT per ad will drop so a live tracking of the pending amount would be a fantastic tool that will make things a lot more transparent and bring more people to the project! Finally did you had the time to have a look on the android Brave issue I have? I sent you the screenshots on another topic.
Thank you
Gabriel

No. It’s still same.
Because the system is using BAT and not USD. And you earned BAT not USD.

Thank you for your reply Eljuno,
Regardless if the amount of BAT per Ad is fixed (although it kind of doesn’t make sense as a business model since the cost of ad for the advertisers vary and I believe they want to know how much it costs them per ad) instead of the estimate a proper analytical information would be great to see.

Thank you
Gabriel

Ps: look at how the amount goes up and down on Publish0x.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.