Description of the issue:
I had to restore a MacBook completely from Time Machine. Now if I start Brave it deletes all extensions immediately on start up. After starting it, it has all Extensions deleted.
How can this issue be reproduced?
- Restore ~/Library/Application Support/Brave-Software/Brave-Browser from Time Machine
- Check …/Default/Extensions folder: Filled with a lot of sub directories
- Start Bravew
- Find it starting with no Extensions
- Check …/Default/Extensions again: It is empty now.
- Repeat the very same result after a re-install of Brave
Brave Version( check
V1.23.71 (Apr 15, 2021)
I have a Linux machine with Ubuntu 2020/04-LTS, running Brave V1.23.71. I can restore my profile to this machine and all Extensions (as well as all other settings) are available.