Brave Crypto Wallet generates new address with the same recovery phrase

Hi,

Formerly I used the brave built-in crypto wallet for using dApps like Uniswap, etc.
I had only wrote down the 24-word recovery-phrase for this address, I never used private keys or JSON file for the wallet recovering (if I lose wallet).

In the past, the SSD was totally crashed on my laptop, and I lost every data, what I stored on C:\ drive. After I re-installed the windows and the necessary softwares like Brave, I received a new wallet. If I would like to import an account, I could only use private keystore or JSON file, recovery-phrase is sadly isn’t an option.

I have imported the wallet in Metamask, typed the 24word phrase, and unfortunately I generated a new address(!), and I don’t have any access to my old brave crypto wallet.

My question is that, is there any possibility for get a private key or JSON file from Brave if I could prove that, when / what was my last dApp what I used from this wallet or something else method to get any access back?

My address: 0xe256CB876329B003794eab63183eDE543983A392

Sorry for the grammatic mistakes, my native language is not english. Thanks in advance.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.