Brave creator not verified anymore

Hi, hope community feel well. I was a verified brave creator and i had my youtube and website linked. I have proceed to a password reset on my uphold wallet and saw i was no longer verified. I reconnected the uphold wallet but im still not verified again. do i have do do something more ?
Bests regards

1 Like

@xintas Hey, looks like your topic passed by us for a couple weeks. I just was trying to go down the list for those with no reply and found yours. Are you still having an issue?

If so, I’m going to ask you a question. Then I’ll give options based on your answer to that question.

Question: Are you in a supported country? You can see the list of supported countries at https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/articles/6539887971469

IF NOT: Then that’s the reason. If you’re not currently on the list of Brave’s supported countries then you won’t show as `Verified. You can learn more at [Action required] Changes to being a verified creator: connect a custodial account

If Yes: You’ll likely need to create a Creators Support Ticket so the right team can try to look into this for you and help resolve everything.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.