Brave Creator donations won't work but all my channels are approved

I have switched from Google Adsense to Brave Creator Rewards. In my opinion this is the best move that my business have done, however:

I have opt-in for adverts to run on my website (academicswimming.com), and followed all the instructions correctly. After successfully entering the DNS TXT verification code to my website Brave Creator approved my site. To this day, there are no ads running on my website or receiving any rewards for site visits.

Furthermore, I tried to DONATE BAT to my own site from my personal wallet but they system notifies that NOTE: This Brave Verified Creator has not yet configured their account to receive contributions from Brave users. Your browser will keep trying to contribute until they verify, or until 90 days have passed. Learn more.

That’s incorrect, on my site all my channels have been approved.

I know this is lengthy and long, I hope I can get some help as we depend on ads as a business, because we publish free content about swimming, free consultancy and free training sessions to those students who are less fortunate then others.

Hope to hear from you…

1 Like

Because publishers ads is not available yet.

When you finish the verification? Also, do you have a verified wallet connected to your creator account?

Hi Eljuno, yes I have been verified, configured and all my channels are approved. It asked me to connect to a GEMINI wallet service and I have completed that too - Gemini Wallet is active.

As I said before, I tried to send tip from a different account and that was not possible due to this reason.

And what about this? The browser will check the updated list once every 72hours on desktop. So, if it’s less than 72hours, your browser most likely don’t have the latest list.

You can force update the list by clicking “Refresh status” found on Rewards panel (BAT icon in URL bar).

I have been approved last week. So it has been more than a week, I have refreshed, logged out and logged back in. I am sure it is a matter of Brave Creator team looking into this because everything to my knowledge is correctly executed. Is there anything else I can do?

Thanks for the confirmation. Your site’s appears verified on my end (with no reported message).

cc @Mattches for additional assistance.

@akor,
I responded to a user with this same issue recently – you’re actually encountering a known “issue” that the team is working on:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.