Brave Crashing - white screen or shuts down

Lenovo P71 i7 laptop, Windows 10

Brave crashed when I tried to access the Control Panel of my web host. White screen, stuck. I had to use Windows Task Manager to halt the app. Reproducible.

I also get a nasty crash, Brave shuts itself down, about 4-5 times, already, in the period of a week that I have been using it. Can’t tell you the sequence that caused it but it was reproducible. Will record what the sequence is when it happens, again.

A detailed log would be helpful ! We strive to make brave a better browser day by day!

Regards :smile:

Post the Brave version you are using, from the about:Brave page.

*is there a back-end log I can capture to discuss?

*Here’s my Brave Version = 0.21.18

Thank You !

having the nearly same issue

Brave 0.22.13
V8 6.5.254.41
rev a8cfb16
Muon 5.1.2
OS Release 10.0.16299
Update Channel Release
OS Architecture x64
OS Platform Microsoft Windows
Node.js 7.9.0
Brave Sync v1.4.2
libchromiumcontent 65.0.3325.181

Brave cashes and I get just a white page (can only read the active tag title when I use windows-tab). Have to close it via tasmanager and then every tab is gone, very annoying as I often dont remember what I had open

had this today the second time while scrolling through a new tab

my idea about the problem:
not all tags are gone, it just opened and old site which I had open in a new windows of Brave but closed some days ago (the whole window). maybe the problem is about having another window open

can try to reproduce in few days, I am on vacation right now

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.