On MacOS Monterey 12.0.1 (21A559). When filling out the form to make a new upload on Zenodo.org, I was copying from Microsoft PowerPoint and pasting into the Zenodo form fields. When I pasted, Brave crashed. This happened three times. I copied from different places in PowerPoint during the three different attempts (text content from slides and notes) and pasted into different fields. Each time, the browser immediately crashed. The content I had typed by hand into the form was not saved; after recovery, I had to start the form over each time.
How can this issue be reproduced?
- From a PowerPoint presentation (version 16.55 (21111400)), select some text and copy it.
- Visit zenodo.org and log in
- Press “Upload” at the top of Zenodo
- Paste the copied text into a field like “Description” on the form shown
- Copied text will appear in the form on Zenodo
Brave Version( check
I can copy from PowerPoint and paste into this form with no issue.