Description of the issue: When verifying your wallet, Brave asks to select a Wallet Service. Brave crashes immediately after clicking on the selection box.
Steps to Reproduce:
- On brave://rewards/ page, click on “verify wallet”
- Window pops up stating verifying is optional. Click Continue.
- New window pops up asking to choose a Wallet Service.
- Click on rectangle on right for menu choice. (Uphold is selected by default.)
- Brave crashes and all browser windows close.
Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!): Attached screenshots show windows just prior to Brave closing.
Expected result: I expect a menu to pop up when I click on the rectangle to show more wallet services besides Uphold.
Reproduces how often: Every time
Brave Version(about:brave): Version 1.28.106 Chromium: 92.0.4515.159 (Official Build) (x86_64)
Reproducible on current live release (yes/no): yes
Additional Information: running MacOS Big Sur 11.4 – Mac Pro (Late 2013)