Brave Crashes & Loses All Open Tabs - How to Recover? (no group visible)

You deleted a topic on this in 2019, without a satisfactory answer. Brave crashes without warning and all my tabs are lost. I haven’t rebooted in a while, and there is no group of tabs to restore, and finding them individually in History is impossible. I’m tired of this problem. I have OneTab, but hadn’t saved these tabs to it. How do I recover them from the internal plumbing? If I can’t, WHY can’t I? I’m a huge believer in Brave’s mission, but this ever-recurring glitch is sending me to Opera until you get it fixed. This level of fragility and risk is unacceptable in a browser.

1 Like

Hello @PressToDigitate

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and I’m sorry to hear you are going through this. Can you please go to brave://crashes and

• if you have automatic crash reporting is enabled (Settings --> Privacy/Security --> Automatically send diagnostic reports), please respond back here with the crash report ID
  • If Automatically send diagnostic reports is not enabled, ensure you click Send on these crash reports listed on the page, then reply here with the crash report ID

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.