Brave Browser's Sync Plague

Description of the issue:
Today, I am unable to form a sync chain using Brave Browser Nightly on MacOS and Android. As a result, I am getting killed by the unavailability of my website password where I need them. This sucks a lot.

This link leads to a brief video I made with screen recording on my devices showing the formation of a sync chain failing. It shows the exact steps I am using to try setting up a sync chain. It also includes background information on the problem Apollo 13 had with their sync chains used to coordinate data among their various platforms on Earth and in Space.

VIDEO: https://legacy-systems.biz/longview2500/public_links/public/inspiration/sync_chain_not_connecting_devices/sync_chain_not_connecting_devices.php

Here are some screen shots from the video:

Quality Control Problem in Sync Subsystem
In addition, I am reporting a significant system quality problem in the Sync subsystem, which is the root cause of the failure of the sync chain to form. The Sync Quality Control problem affects hundreds of thousands thousands of people around the world, inflicting significant hits on the productivity of all those people.

Regarding Lost Passwords
These common cause to all the password loses is a quality control problem in the sync subsystem.
The destruction of passwords as a result of bugs in Sync continues through no fault of the good people using Brave Browser. This problem dates to early 2021. Someone is doing a terrible job and it should reverse. It is not acceptable to bleed this along. How much time is wasted when huge numbers of people lose all their passwords? For every one person who reports the problem, there likely are 1,000 having the same problem.

Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):
Sync chain does not form and Joe Biden makes me have an impulse to blow it off when my morals reequire I do something to fix this problem,.

Expected result:
Sych chain should form.

Reproduces how often:
Every freaking time I follow the procedure shown in the video. The procedure used to work. Now it does not.

Side Note Regarding a Higher Purpose
The fact our world is being torn down by a mentally disabled and dishonest President supported by a Cabinet where every single member has accepted $hundreds of $millions of dollars from the Chinese Communist Party/Government, which means, a hostile foreign government is directing our highest level government officials to execute their hostile plans to destroy our country. If we (the People) fight back too aggressively, we will be considered terrorists and receive the same treatment foreign terrorists got during the spastic efforts of the Global War on Terror initiated by the GW (a.k.a., “Chimp”) Bush administration.

SYMPTOM and UNDERLYING PROBLEM ARE NOT ThE SAME
The symptom everyone sees is lost passwords.
It is caused by profound quality problem with the Sync Subsystem in Brave Browser. Hideous.

Operating System and Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu):
All that information is provided in the following image:

Additional Information:
As per above. Thank you

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.