Brave browser wallet mobile will not let me create a wallet

Description of the issue:

Brave browser wallet mobile will not let me create a wallet. I click on the wallet symbol in Brave mobile app settings. I get to the " secure your crypto with a password". I make a password and click continue and the page goes black and redirects to http://brave.com/wallet. It never lets me set up the wallet. How do I fix this?

How can this issue be reproduced?

1.Open Brave Browser on android
2.select menu, wallet beta
3.Select get started
4.Create password
5.Click continue

Expected result:

Continue setting up Brave wallet

Brave Version( check About Brave):

Mobile Device details

Oneplus One model A0001
Android 9 LineageOS

Additional Information:

For some reason, the Brave Community software did not create a welcome banner re your first post – it would have read:

This is the first time Actwoply has posted — let’s welcome them to our community!

1 Like

Actwoply,

If the following:

does not have the answers, then IT SHOULD – and Brave should fix that failure.

1 Like

I followed the guide for it and this problem is while installing with the guide

I followed the guide for it and this problem is while installing with the guide

Actwoply,

Keep after @brian to help you:

Some tips - something might help you

lol, just FYI @289wk . They have another thread for this same issue where Brian had responded. Sadly a lot of people make 2+ posts for the same thing which can cause delays or confusion. Brave browser wallet will not let me create a wallet

Saoiray,

I borrowed your tips from that other (where brian is), just on the chance, that somebody searching for answers, landed here instead.

1 Like

Good to close this as a dupe right?

I posted this in a different section thinking it might be a different category before I realized it was a duplicate post no matter where I post this question. I apologize but I still need help in the other spot I have it posted.