Brave Browser Topic Request

Hello,

First, I would like to say that I’ve been using Brave now for the past month and I’ve truly been enjoying the experience. I was a long-time chrome user and I was happy to try a new change.

Unfortunately, however as a college student, some of the assignments that I have to complete uses virtual assignments within the browser and it seems to not work on Brave but instead, I’ve noticed it works on Chrome.

Is there a way to get this changed, or fixed? I know I have not provided you a lot of assistance in providing you the problem but I want to use Brave as my main engine but I have to now use two engines, chrome for school, and brave for personal.

Thanks, please let me know if there is anything that can be done about this situation!

Ronan Studs

Thanks for reaching out @RonanStuds.

The only thing I can suggest is to adjust your Shield settings for that site. https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/categories/360001053072-Shields

Hello,

I looked into this and it fixed it!

Thanks for assisting me with this, I’m glad I didn’t just deal with it instead I asked!

Brave will remain my number 1 and only used browser!

Much love, stay safe!

Ronan studs

1 Like

Glad it solved your issue @RonanStuds.

I’m going to close this thread for now. Feel free to open a nee one if you have any question/issue.

Thanks for using Brave.