Brave browser sometimes does not remember the choices that I've selected in the past

I’m not a tech pro so I think they called cookies, right? like when i watch a video on youtube, i can select the video’s resolution… let’s say i selected 720p, so next time i watch a video on youtube the video will open in 720p, correct? but I’ve recently noticed and actually this issue has happened in the past a few times, video still not start in 720p, it stars with the ‘’ auto.’’ option, why Brave browser doesn’t remember my choice.
and i see this issue on different sites like, i have an account on a forum, and everytime i visit that forum, Though i select ‘‘no don’t enable’’ , it asks me to ‘’ Do you want to enable browser notification ‘’ … This problem is really annoying.
Sometimes i see this problem after i clear my pc with a pc cleaner software. you know this type of softwares… i use bleachbit.

thanks!

v 1.29.77

@ozgur11

There are ongoing issues with Brave’s ephemeral localStorage. Developers will release a fix very soon, possibly later today.

In the meantime, you could disable the problematic flag by doing the following:

1. Open brave://flags/#brave-ephemeral-storage via the address bar.
  2. Set flag’s value to Disabled.
  3. Relaunch the browser.
1 Like
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.