Brave Browser rewards built up over last year not depositing into my Uphold account

Description of the issue:
80 Tokens sitting in my ad rewards in my browser. Uphold account setup in February and have gotten rewards transferred, but only about 35 BAT. 80 BAT still remain in my ad rewards.

How can this issue be reproduced?
(This is my best guess as to how this happened, no way to know for sure)

1. Install brave browser
  2. Turn on ad rewards
  3. Collect ad rewards about 10 months
  4. Connect a verified Uphold wallet in February
  5. Claim all the rewards you can and have them deposited to your Uphold wallet
  6. Still have over 80 BAT tokens sitting in your available rewards after a couple of months

Expected result:
I would be able to claim all rewards

Brave Version( check About Brave):
Version 1.21.77 Chromium: 89.0.4389.90 (Official Build) (x86_64)

Additional Information:
I attached my Uphold wallet on February 9th and have claimed almost 35 BAT thus far. However, I still have over 80 BAT still sitting in my rewards. I waited a while before posting anything because I thought maybe those would transfer during the March processing. March processing came and went and it transferred about 2 BAT during the March processing. However, the 80 BAT still remain in my browser rewards. I’m worried about losing those coins if they don’t transfer over soon.

Where are u from? Country?

California, United States

Any resolution to this? I’m having a similar issue where I see Estimated pending rewards, but it’s not moving to my verified Uphold wallet.

Nope, dead silence. Highly concerning. I get that there’s a lot of people to help, but it’s been almost 3 weeks and no one has helped.

Mine just got paid yesterday. A couple days late from the indicated payout time shown in my browser.

I still have another browser on my other computer that has over 200 BAT. Tried to connect it to the same Uphold wallet in March, but it never paid out. So I’m trying to open another Uphold wallet in hopes that it’ll payout to that when the wallet gets verified.

Just found this post… April payments are still processing.