Brave Browser on Chromebook running Linux

I have Brave installed on my Chromebook. I used crosh to install it with no issues. The one thing I am wondering is why using any password manager >>bitwarden,
1 password or even lastpass everytime I close the browser i have to put my password back in even though I have it not to auto lock. On the chrome browser it does as I have set it BUT on Brave it doesn’t. I wonder why? Everytime I close the browser no matter how many minutes go by, I have to unlock the password manager with the password. A minor inconvenience yes, deal breaker no…
is there something I can do to change that? I use the password managers via the extensions from the store via brave.

Also, since I have a Chromebook, how do I go about getting the latest updates for the browser.Is there a code I can put into the terminal to be sure I run Brave with the latest updates?

Version 1.35.75 Chromium: 97.0.4692.71 (Official Build) beta (64-bit)

Additional Information:

Brave is available as a Beta Flathub repository.
It would be possible to access it once activated Linux.

Now: “Version 1.36.119 Chromium: 99.0.4844.83 (Build officiel) unknown (64 bits)”

1. If flatpack not installed: “apt install flatpak” (with sudo? I don’t know in ChromeOS)
  2. For add the beta flatpakrepo: “flatpak remote-add flathub-beta https://flathub.org/beta-repo/flathub-beta.flatpakrepo
  3. For upgrade: “flatpak update”

However, regarding this version, there is a doubt… Brave in Flathub beta, but... (your opinion)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.