Brave browser new window won't minimize or maximise to the full screen on either monitor

C. A listing of:
i. Your Operating System and version Windows 10 Pro v. 1703
ii. Your Brave Version. Can’t get this, nothing happens when I click on about brave in the menu, although I could get it yesterday. Installed yesterday.
D. Detailed step-by-step instructions of how you came across the issue.
As in the heading: Brave browser new window won’t minimize or maximise to the full screen on either monitor. I have two windows open. One window minimizes and maximizes, and partially minimizes, but the other window doesn’t do any of this.

Hi @JamesRay. Does this happen each time you open the browser ? Or does it happen when you move the browser window in to secondary display and then open a new window in the second monitor?

Hi @sriram, at the time yesterday just before I reported the issue, I had one window open in the larger monitor at work, opened a tab somehow (can’t remember) in a new window and moved it to the smaller monitor. Right now I’m at home with one monitor, and minimize, maximize and restore down all work with one window open only. I detached a tab and minimize, maximize and restore down all work in the new window.

Did you tear off the tab from the larger(primary) monitor and then moved the tab into smaller(secondary) monitor?

I think that’s what must of happened because I certainly don’t remember right clicking on it and clicking detach. I either dragged it to a new window or opened a link in a new window.

Would you be able to try it once more and confirm if it can be reproduced?

I’ll let you know if it happens again, but it can’t be reproduced easily because it doesn’t always occur.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.