Brave Browser local Wallet

NOTICE: Please only post Brave Wallet/Crypto wallet inquiries in this category – please go here for Brave Rewards support

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Delete the any text above the line separator below before posting

Description of the issue:

Are you using the (new) Brave Wallet or the (old) Crypto wallets implementation?

I just install and download brave. so i think this is the newer version

How can this issue be reproduced?
Hello, i use Brave Wallet (localhost from browser, can i keep all my reward there ? until i get verified from uphold(re verified) ?)

Brave Version (check About Brave):
Version 1.45.123 Chromium: 107.0.5304.110 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Additional Information:
i have old account on uphold, and it’s look now they allow me to use it again, but i need to re verified by Identity.

1. Can i kept the reward to my localhost brave wallet ? then transfer it to uphold ?
  2. can i transfer to another wallet ?
  3. i connect my local wallet to https://app.compound.finance/ (from ads). it can be used for transfer ?

anyone ? (late post because it was on hold :smiley: )

As of now. That’s not possible.

Sure, you’ll have to verify with Uphold / Gemini first, once verified, then the BATs there can be transferred.

i already have uphold that re-verified and success, i got welcome message to and status verified.
when i click the brave walet and click on unveried (white text) it forward me to confirm use uphold. and when i try to connect brave to uphold, it said something like i cant use my uphold because my uphold are verified on regional that not supported by brave.

any idea ?
or… i cant use it ?

ref: Uphold approved and verified but i cant connect with brave - #4 by EnvioX