Brave browser is acting weird

My browser is acting weird here’s a video
I can’t upload a video because I am a new user Seriously ???

Youtube video link: https://youtu.be/jq-tAZLhSlY

Post a youtube / vimeo link?

1 Like

Brave accepts only specific formats of attachments. You can see them, when it rejects to upload an attachment, you’ll get to know what all possible extensions they accept.

1 Like

Hey @Rohit552 ! Welcome to the community :smiley:

It is better to explain in as much detail what the issue you are experiencing, as well as provide information such as what device you are using, OS, Brave version and any other relevant info that could help us come to a solution.

Porridge

1 Like

Yes I have uploaded just now please check!

1 Like

No they actually showed a popup as I have registered right now! Hence, I m a new user and can’t upload

I’m not facing any issues @GreenBananaPorridge :sweat_smile:. Just helping @shanu12joshhi to fix the issue what she’s facing now.

And here @shanu12joshhi is facing some sort of error message. I’ve never seen in our community.

1 Like

Oh sorry then!!
I dont remember this kind of popup. But how you just uploaded that image now @shanu12joshhi ?

1 Like

Hey shau12joshhi,

Generally, you need to make a few posts before you can post videos to Community, so sorry for the inconvenience.

In regard to your video, though, that is likely a hardware acceleration issue. Go to your settings, and you should find it under Additional Settings > System.

It allows image not a video

Thank you this issue is really weird facing since 3 days after using brave for 3 months

Okay! How can I fix this?

@shanu12joshhi,
You’ll find this in Settings --> Additional Settings --> System --> Hardware Acceleration. Make sure you relaunch the browser when prompted for the changes to take effect.

2 Likes

It worked thank you so much!

1 Like