Brave Browser has made the Spotify user experience + UI more beautiful than win 11 desktop version of the app... Any way to Block Spotify Elements/buttons while Right click is disabled and Brave-> Block Element is being inaccessible?

This video is a temp video which is recorded for fun and also to check about the Quality and stability control of the loom recorder as it constantly uploads the recording to the cloud while the record is being still in progress…

If the Quality, stability, embedding works in an effective way then i will end up making the “Blocking youtube ads without usage of adblockers/brave shields/3rd party softwares video to be much longer using the manual way of blocking” This below video will also show you the performance of win 11 23h2 vm on win 8.1, boot times, batch files and much more.

My Upcoming threads

1. Hotfix for this issue
See details

https://community.brave.com/t/reopen-closed-tabs-are-not-opening-in-maximized-window-mode-for-links-opened-via-open-link-in-new-window-see-the-video/507507

1. Brave Browser Architecture Cloning

Previously i cloned brave browser from win 8.1 to win 8.1 fresh install of New Desktop PC… Now i’ll do that cloning with Win 8.1 to Win 11 23H2 on VM which i created as you see on the above video… the goal is to make everything what was present on win 8.1 in win 11 23H2… this means restoring brave stats, history, download history, Extensions, Extensions saved settings with data, bookmarks, autofill address bar…etc

1. Blocking Youtube ads without the usage of adblockers, Brave Shields or 3rd Party Softwares

2. Auto Shutdown Task Assistant detailed thread
    I created this tiny batch file using the help of Bing AI where both of us worked together on setting this up…

worried about Brave Browser not having Auto shutdown feature? this will fix that issue for you… i mean like brave browser downloads page starts showing 57 minutes left for 1 file and 3 hours left for another file and its already very late night, you feel sleepy and you dont like pc running 24x7 as you want to extend its lifespan ? this will help… there is a huge difference between shutdown done via start menu and windows doing the cold shutdown on behalf of you… i will post a detailed explanation on that thread later while its ready… if you want to check out the animations, check the 1st 20 minutes of the above video, you will see the animations and interactions there…

Another Batch file which i made together with Bing AI. It’s called Network troubleshooter. This will be helpful if you’re facing random disconnection issues while using windows/brave as it will hard refresh your network settings
see animations below… you can also check animations on the above video while win 11 is being launched in vm
ezgif-1-8a8f973e10

1. Brave Browser 4k video playback on vm improvements and suggestions

again im depressed that brave is not willing to improve this community’s video player…8mb video file size limit making me to think we are still in 1999… i cannot accept what discourse says… its build for the future while it lacks offering a native video player… im trying to avoid uploading to yt and discourse/brave community not willing to do anything is not improving the situation…

anyways it seems like the community is not meant to be interactive by having the ability to do everything natively… so to see the video, you only have the option to view it by going to the loom website using the link given below at the end of previous reply

Managed to edit that Auto shutdown task assistant part of the video and fit it into the 8mb file size… here is the edit

however i do recommend checking the performance of vm in loom link which i have given in the 1st reply of this thread as it will have different animations and style due to it is win 11 23h2… Also its 4 hours long video… you’ll learn something new…

win 11 23h2 will not send you notification while you use this file just as in the same way how windows 8.1 sends cool and awesome balloon notifications as soon as changes are made to the system.

Hey scavxo!

Absolutely blown away by how @brave browser elevates the Spotify UI, surpassing even the Win 11 desktop version! Check out the extended 4-hour Loom video for a deep dive into the stunning transformation. Plus, don’t miss the fun temp video exploring quality and stability control. P.S.

Explore the enhanced Spotify experience and more with Spotify Lite Premium APK!

Thanks & No Need To Mention!!

i don’t want to make a separate post for this…

I would like to know if there are any other methods which you know to filter out those Duplicate tracks ? while you follow 80+ different playlists, have you founded that some playlists made by spotify removes all of the songs in that playlist and re adds the Exact same songs with just the addition of 13 to 15 tracks making it harder to find what were those 15 newly added ones out of those 100 songs in that Playlist?( while all of the songs shows added “5 hours ago”)

This is one method which i follow to filter out those Duplicates… Do you know other methods ? Let me Know…

At first, i have added all of the songs from all of the playlists which i follow to one single playlist where it would be 3716 songs

And on the last video, while filtering Process gets finished, you will see there are only 646 tracks which are added as new and others are mostly duplicates…

Also I am not sure why web version of spotify found in brave lacks the multi select option ?

Can Brave offer us a way to use"Brave → Block Element" for sites which disables Right click ?

For Example, I wanted to hide the “Explore Premium” button in web player but i am unable to access the Brave->Block Element feature due to Right click being disabled…

I could hide it using Inspect feature but that only hides it temporarily as refreshing the pages brings the button back… I wanted to hide it permanently to make it look like the following image

Maybe add a shortcut key to activate “Brave → Block Element” or double clicking the shields icon activate the Element blocker of brave to decide what to block ?

With the Help of Bard, I could Get the Block Working Effectively

If you’re interested in Learning, You can watch the Screenshots and the Video to learn how you could do it for yourself

Im not sure whether its due to lack of update but Spotify’s Miniplayer’s picture in Picture mode while activated it works fine but while i attempt to resize it fastly, windows busy logo seems to spin for 5 seconds and system stops responding. Bard thinks it could be a bug in Spotify’s end…

I dont like the fact that the Miniplayer of Spotify is ruining the Perfection of Win 8.1 So i decided to just Block it… Out of Sight, out of Mind.

I have already blocked Miniplayer, Explore Premium buttons… on this video, i will show you how to block “Install app” Button… I have already installed web player of Spotify in Brave(Spotify Web app).

Video Quality is not Full HD Mostly due to Brave Community and Discourse Still haven’t upgraded their Servers to handle videos that are Larger than 5 mins… I Still Cannot believe how Brave/discourse thinks 8MB should be Max Limit for videos…

I am reading up on this Spotify issue. I know this sounds crazy but I keep getting music that sounds like the original artists but I can tell that it’s like a Karaoke sounding and it is not original music from the original artist. It’s usually shows up in the DJ mode. I have some of the songs recorded on tape. For instance EMINEM music is NOT him but it’s his music and the song is the same but it’s someone else singing it… Have you ever heard of such?