Brave browser doesn’t support our player error

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Description of the issue: I have this issue on the video player when I utilise certain anime streaming services. The error code says “Brave browser does not support our player. Please try with other browsers such as Chrome or Firefox.“ Please kindly provide a solution for it, so I can go back to watching anime.

How can this issue be reproduced?

1. Go to the website, zoro.to
  2. Select any anime
  3. Stream it on either Vidcloud or Vidstreaming server
  4. The error displays on the screen

Expected result:
I hope for a solution, or resolve the issue ASAP as I don’t want to leave Brave. It’s my favorite browser :slight_smile:

Brave Version( check About Brave):
1.43 (22.9.9.14)

Mobile Device details
iPhone 12

Additional Information:

I tried turning the shields on and off, and the outcome was the same. Additionally, attempts to delete cache, cookies, and history produced the same outcome. I played around with the “shields & privacy” settings but nothing changed.

Thank you for reading, looking forward to a positive reply!

This seems to be you and your problem has been solved

1 Like

Yes that’s for PC, but I’m still facing it on iOS

Same, still an issue

Try to update to the latest Brave version and test again

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.