Brave browser closes only when I try to claim reward / mi Navegador brave se cierra sólo cuando intento reclamar recompensas

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Description of the issue:

After the message “oops, something happened, try again later” it closes and does not claim the reward 1 month trying
Luego de que salga el mensaje “ups, ocurrió algo inténtelo más tarde” se cierra y no reclama la recompensa 1 mes intentando
How can this issue be reproduced?

Expected result:
Congratulaciones, felicidades haz recibido abril 22

Brave Version( check About Brave):

I dont know
Mobile Device details

Huawei p40 lite android
Additional Information:

Llevo mucho tiempo intentando lograr eso, en otros dispositivos si logra realizar esta acción, pero en este en especifico no puedo reclamar la recompensa

I have been trying to achieve that for a long time, on other devices if it manages to perform this action, but on this specific one I cannot claim the reward
Help @steeven :frowning:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.