Brave Browser OFF SCREEN
Unable to restore
Steps to Reproduce
Every time I turn lap-top on without connected to monitors:
- Turn on lap-top
- Open Brave (from taskbar)
- Brave opens off screen
Notes: When my laptop is connected at work to multiple monitors - Brave will open on one of the two monitors.
When laptop disconnected, it will never populate on laptop (always off screen)
Options that do NOT work:
- Shift-RightClick on Brave on taskbar - does NOT bring up minimize or move options (like Chrome or other programs)
- Windows Key - P = to switch monitors and then back to laptop - does NOT bring Brave back to main monitor.
- Restart Computer = does not seem to work.
- Alt-Tab = shows the Brave browser, but when selected will select off screen.
- Cascade = does not work (nor does stacking)
- Open on laptop monitor (or primary monitor)
- Shift-RightClick - should bring up minimize or move options (like other applications)
Reproduces how often:
What percentage of the time does it reproduce?
100% - if not connected to multiple monitors.
Please open about:brave, copy the version information, and paste it.
Can not open it right now. Will update when I am able to get to multiple monitors - currently traveling.
Reproducible on current live release:
Is this a problem with the live build? It matters for triage reasons.
Win 10 (Home)
Razer Blade Stealth