Brave beta on Android, shows USD on 0 and reset earnings to 0


I decided to take brave beta for android for a spin and noticed some bugs.


  1. I noticed that the equivalent amount of BAT earned never appeared in USD.
  2. At some point the count of earnings got reset back to 0. As you can see the amount of BAT doesn’t correspond to the amount ads served to me.

Based on my previous experience with the browser in windows and the stable build on Android each ad grants 0.05 BAT I got served 49 ads, the estimated pending rewards should be 2.45 BAT

Thank you for reporting! I’ll be forwarding this information to our Android team for review.


Me too having the same issue.

I am also facing same problem