Brave bat points not add to estimated rewards

Sir,
I am a new user in this…I started 5 days ago, but last two days I seen 15 ads per day in brave beta and brave nightly apps but no points add to wallet… is this points lapse or add to my wallet please tell sir…and clear this problem…

1 Like

Hi welcome friend!! :sparkling_heart:

Payments for ads are made on the 5th of each month, therefore the payments for your ads this month will be credited on the 5th of October

No no I meant to say Ads seen point only which is not add in the estimated rewards, not total bat points you say…

1 Like

I agree with you , i also have brave-beta and brave-nightly but nothing seems to work,
I had to clear storage for brave-beta and starting again from 0
after earning 0.400 bat same issue occurred
when checking I think that the brave-beta or nightly doesn’t seem to register the ads
so its the ads count problem
thank you

1 Like

Previous month in beta and nightly I collect 4 bat in each…but now I not reach 1 bat but ads are coming but points not increase.

1 Like

Dear sir,
If I seen yesterday 10 ads and today 10 ads . So in 2 browser yesterday 20 ads and today 20ads total 40 ads . So 40*0.025= 1 Bat . If error of the browser clear the 1 bat is given to me or not.

Hi @Buslin, please see - Update on Estimated Ads Earnings, and Payments not depositing to Uphold.

Hi, I’ve used brave more than a year on my phone and laptop, but mostly I used it on phone to browse news channels, download files and update my blog. Currently my brave mpbile is version 85.xx.127 and it’s been a week since previous version after I clicked the ads and watch the ads it was not added on my ads notification received this month, it stuck with same amount more than a week ago and never added again even i clicked many ads! My phone doesn’t have issue, android 7, and i think this is totally unfair brave have this issue for user.

I’m a blogger on my country with 3 millions active reader and I had in mind to promote brave browser because even you only give around 5USD per month from the ads notification, still it’s in USD and it help most of people in my country.

And for notice, no one ever used my phone, so this is totally an issue on brave bat ads notification received network!!

And yes brave bat issue is not the first time happened, months ago it has problem in claimed reward (I clicked but it didn’t respond and freeze and pending my reward I’ve claimed to next month) etc.

So for this reply I want to get answer about WHY AFTER CLICKED AND WATCHED THE ADS IT STILL NOT BEING ADDED TO THE ADS NOTIFICATION RECEIVED?

Thank you!

IMG_20200927_094218_337|351x500