Brave BAT points are depleting

I installed brave browser and ads were coming and I was earning from those as well, The issue started today when a month ended and all of a sudden from morning I haven’t received a single ad and the WORST PART - MY BAT IS DEPLETING, It never happened before and all of a sudden my bat points are depleting. I don’t even know what to do, I can’t stop it neither am I getting any ads. There is a steady decline everytime I refresh in hour or two. I don’t know why. What should I do. My first payout if on 6th June. Help please.

Thanks for reporting @Testluck.

What Brave version are you on?
What country are you in?
Are you using a VPN?
Have you installed any new extensions?

Thanks in advance!

No, I haven’t installed any extension, I am on mobile platform. I am using it from India and I very rarely use Windscribe VPN but usually never use that. Brave BAT started depleting today only. I have lost about 0.10 BAT in 1 day and I haven’t seen a single ad.

Answer to your question in sequence -

1. 1.8.112 ( Android 10 )
  2. India
    3)No VPN
  3. No extension no playing around with setting. Its default.

P.S I am not even seeing ads now.

@steeven Please check the follow up

Happening with me twice today. Lost about 3 bat in the estimated earnings. Brave latest 1.9.76 for windows 10.

@Testluck I am also from India. There is no any problem for viewing ad.

1. Go to phone setting notification and change some settings.
  2. Go to Ad setting to change maximum 5 ads per hour.
  3. Check latest version of Brave on Play Store.
  4. You can also use Beta version.
  5. Open Brave Browser and wait at least 2 minutes. Ad will apply.

@steeven
While I can’t say that my BATs are getting less and less everytime I refresh like in OP’s case, I can confirm that there has been some (minor) loss of BATs from yesterday until today for me.

• Version 1.9.76 Chromium: 81.0.4044.138 (Official Build) (64-bit)
  • Germany
  • No VPN
  • No extensions

Edit: Auto-Contribute is OFF, no Monthly Contributions or Tips were made

Hi @Testluck - have you tried @nabin786’s suggestions?

Obviously I tried to do the same, It still doesn’t explain WHY MY BAT ARE REDUCING IN NUMBER, Ads have started to appear but they appear in a very less quantity. I have 5 selected but after 1 hour of usage only 1 ads appears. But still the point is why My points are depleting

@Testluck - please DM me your Rewards Internals when you have a moment. Thank you.

How should I dm you internal? I operate on a android phone. The limitations are too much

Hi @Testluck - you can find here - brave://rewards-internals/