Brave awards missing for payout on Jan

A few days back I earned up to 0.4 BAT rewards and said it would be deposited in a few days but then today it was supposed to be deposited in my Brave wallet but it still says 0. I have only just start using the browser and created my wallet. I have currently opened a wallet with Gemini as well and its in verification process.

Not sure if I have lost the first few Bat I received.

1 Like

You will get your 0.4 bat if your wallet is verified patience is the key here.

1 Like

Right, so when you say verification is that with one of the partners i.e Gemini? I thought this was optional?

Yes it is optional but with a verified wallet it’s a lot easier with the payment process

That’s fine then, Ill wait for the verification to finish. Thanks

Please note the payout progress report at the top of the Community page as well – payouts are still processing at this time:

2 Likes

It’s absolutely not; since I set up a verified wallet with Gemini I’ve not received anything. It transferred over my existing rewards (from previous months) and since then nada. It’s been two months now and so far no word from support as to what they’re going to do.

2 Likes

My rewards for Jan are also missing (I’m using brave on android, my wallet is unverified). I am getting the following screen:

I’m missing month of December and Jan. I just signed up for brave beta wallet. And nothing is showing in that wallet. Please help.

1 Like

Guys it take some time to deposit ply wait i.am using brave for 1 year now I never lost a single bat

2 Likes

Bullcrap. Something is wrong. I’ve had a verified wallet for over a year and 100BAT in my Uphold account but my November Rewards never credited, I didn’t get any ads all December, and now all 16BAT pending from November have just completely disappeared with no explanation.

2 Likes

@mjverostek (Bullcrap) I am only trying to help others. I got Ads in December clearly your doing something wrong the only time I lost Bat was when I reached device limit which has now been sorted out and I got paid out today. :grin:

1 Like

I haven’t received payouts since September and since December now I don’t even get ads. This problem started when I linked my wallet to Gemini, this is an ongoing issue that remains without a solution for several users from what I can see reading these forums.

i have the same issue :confused:

1 Like

When looking for help on an issue, insulting people may not be the best course of action.

1 Like

@mjverostek did i hit a nerve :joy:

I’ve just received mine today and it shows on my wallet!! I’m happy, thanks Brave and thanks for everyones help

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.