Brave award is not going to Gemini

Brave Support Team

We were forced to do KYC with Gemini or Uphold last year if we want to hold earned BAT token.
We did it due to forcing by Brave, Gemini collected KYC data and around 33 BAT token are stored at Gemini.
Suddenly Gemini started creating problem.

1. Now BAT token is not going to Gemini and showing “Region not supported error issue”

2. Gemini itself creating problem in withdrawal of BAT token, it is halting my BAT withdrawal either by dynamically increasing ETH gas fee or By increasing threshold of Minimum BAT.
    Now BAT token are stuck at Gemini, new BAT are still on Brave.
    NO ANY MEMBER OF BRAVE TEAM IS RESPONDING AS MY PREVIOUS THREAD CLOSED WITHOUT GETTING SOLUTION.

3. Gemini wallet is creating serious issue, not permitting to withdrawal, why should we not take some action on such kind of fraud wallet…???

BRAVE TEAM, YOUR RESPONSE IS ESSENTIAL, YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR STUCKING US ON A CHEAP KIND OF WALLET LIKE GEMINI…WHICH IS FRAUD.

Now please tell me, what should I do to store my earned BAT on brave browser, and how to withdraw from Gemini.
I need help.

The best way to withdraw is by converting BAT to another token that pays low fees, like XRP or XLM.
Obviously, there is a minimum amount to withdraw. But usually it’s around $10 in most exchanges.

Yea its around 10 on Gemini. You actually don’t have a minimum limit to do that with XRP on Uphold, don’t know for sure since I haven’t transacted at Uphold recently.

Also right now if you convert to XRP,you’ll get lesser XRP. XRPs price has gone up like hell…

You were not forced by Brave in any way. It was you, who did that so as to convert that BAT into real money. Greed of us all…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.