Brave auto logs me out of every thing every time?

NOTE: Any “one-liner” or topics requesting support or reporting bugs that do not make an effort to include as much of this information as possible will not be responded to. Repeatedly posting as such is grounds for banning._
Please try to adhere to this template when reporting bugs. If you think you don’t need to fill out every section in the template fill out as much of it as you can and please be as descriptive as possible when posting.
<---------Delete this line and everything above before posting---------->

Description of the issue:

every time i open brave browser i have to log into every thing every time ,Google ,youtube gmail,facebook etc

Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.

step one ,close the browser , two , open it again

Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):

the result is after i close the brave browser remaining logged into many sites , on reopening the brave browser i have been auto logged out of every site and now must login to them all over again

Expected result:
i expected to remain logged in until i chose to log out , not to have it happen every time

Reproduces how often:
every time the browser is opened

Operating System and Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu):

Version 0.66.99 Chromium: 75.0.3770.100 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Additional Information:
i have tried any and all trouble shooting i have been able to caches cleaned changed setting uninstall reinstall checked boxes unchecked spent hours looking for answers on the net and still the problem persists

@goober did you have any settings enabled for “On exit” under brave://settings/clearBrowserData ?

yes i have a few ,but ive already tried checking and unchecking them ,still same issue

so i was able to fix the issue turns out it was human error (me), i went back and rechecked the on exist options and i had the wrong one checked

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.