Brave app regularly close suddenly without reason. Why?

Brave app regularly close suddenly without reason. Why ?

1 Like

@Frederic if you want help, you need to provide a lot more details. You may want to check out Creating Topics for some guidance on how to properly create topics and provide information.

In the meanwhile, some of the basics needed would be:

• What version of Mac are you on?

• Which version of Brave are you using? (exact version number)

• When you say it closes suddenly, does it happen as soon as you open Brave or when does it seem to happen? (Such as is it just when you type in a website, when you’re watching videos, if reading, or what?)

• Are you able to go to brave://crashes? If so, do you see any crash reports there?

1 Like

Hi,

My answers in blue. I have no time to waste with this. If you do not settle the problem I will just stop using Brave. Very simple.

FF

1 Like

You answered nothing and nothing is in blue. So I’m not sure what you’re saying

If you can’t provide information then nobody can provide assistance. It is that simple

1 Like

Please repost to reflect the template and guidelines and we’d be more than happy to assist you.

Guidelines - Before posting, please:

• Search the forum to see if anyone else has already posted or resolved the issue you came to ask about.
  • Fill out the template that appears in your editor when posting as it contains all the boiler-plate information surrounding your issue. It will help the Support team members and other Community members to efficiently assess and resolve your issue.
  • Provide essential info such as your version number and OS, to help Support and other Community members resolve your issue.
  • Ensure that you’re posting in the appropriate category
  • Tag your post appropriately – note that some tags are restricted to or from specific categories.
  • Observe and adhere to our code of conduct