Brave App on iPhone crashes regularly

The Brave app on iPhone running iOS 17 has been super crappy. It freezes, crashes, blanks out for past 2 weeks.

Briefly describe your issue:

What Operating System and Brave version are you using? (Menu --> About Brave)

Who is your verified custodian? (Uphold/Gemini/bitFlyer)

Are you in a supported region? (see here for list of supported regions)

@Castroland any particular reason you chose to leave this blank and not answer? It’s kind of important to know which version of Brave you’re using. And might be helpful to know specifically which iOS you’re using as well. .

Yeah, I know you shared iOS 17. But guess what? They have several iterations of 17 out. Mine is now on 17.0.3.

And Brave just did an update a week ago. But we have no idea if you’re using the more recent version which added a small update to make it better compatible with iOS 17 or if you’re still using an older version, which might be an issue?

Then of course there’s also some of the basic questions, such as whether you’ve tried clearing cache/cookies, if have restarted your device, etc.

Hi iOS 17.1 in place.

It was easier to just delete the Brave app and move to duckduckgo Not perfect however the regular Brave crashes indicate interoperability, instability issues.

Ty!

Well, when you don’t keep your browser or OS updated, you’re bound to have issues. And seeing how you’re the only one reporting problems, it’s clearly not a Brave issue.

In any case, I’ll close this out as I see you’re not looking to get issues resolved.