Brave Android 1.0.82 -- page loading artifacts, slow performance

My browser recently updated to 1.0.82 and I’ve noticed a very strange bug that appears when I load pages. This is very random and can happen on any page.

It eventually goes away and loads the page I requested but the browser does freeze while this is happening. I can’t interact with the Brave UI at all.

I also noticed some performance issues such as slower page loading and scrolling lag.

Please let me know if you need any more information.


This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.