Brave and youtube not working now

The videos never play: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyKGBdsYZic&feature=youtu.be
Mac: 10.12.5 (16F73)
Latest version of brave

Hi @ashvecchio, is this still happen in latest release?

Yes, it’s killing my Mac!

What happens when you’re on YouTube? Do the videos show up but you can’t just press play? Are they all black? Do the videos leave a big blank area?

Can you also check if you have “Enable Strict Site Isolation” enabled in your preferences?

Also check your Brave shields in the top right. Try turning them off, or if you have a setting that blocks YouTube content somewhere (universal shield settings are in preferences).

More information and screenshots would be great! Thanks.

hello,
t’s also not working for me console reports an error (a few actually, but this one is relied on by the player)

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘isMinimized’ of nullObject.defineProperty.get @ /Users/bkardell/projects/browser-laptop/node_modules/electron-prebuilt/dist/Electron.app/Contents/R…:81
Object.defineProperty.get @ /Users/bkardell/projects/browser-laptop/node_modules/electron-prebuilt/dist/Electron.app/Contents/R…:87
(anonymous function) @ watch?v=EPHmm8JiGbg&list=PLCGAAdUizzH0-aox_bwLBztVCUhRhR7yd&index=26:1
(anonymous function) @ watch?v=EPHmm8JiGbg&list=PLCGAAdUizzH0-aox_bwLBztVCUhRhR7yd&index=26:1
also see-Nox ShowBox VidMate

Hey, I have an iphone 8 and I installed ios 12 beta version to show to my audience then i downgraded it to ios 11.4 again after that xos launcher was not working on my phone. RRB

same problems with me how it is possible RRB Gorakhpur Group D Admit Card 2018

I have not tested it in a while. I will need to try again and see if it’s making the processor on the mac work overtime making the fan go nonstop.

youtube is working well but brave I din’t use
Annamalai University Time Table