Brave and BAT connection problem ( losing my money)

I am waiting answer for one of the brave community team but anyway I think it is good idea that the people can know about my problem, because this can gonna happen another person. Anyway, I would like that the team could give me one solution because it is not, brave leaves much to be desired ! I have a video as well if anybody want better explication because there is not right :

Hello good afternoon:

First, I am trying to send you a video in this platform but said it is too big, if someone of the team have an email where I can show you better the problem I ll appreciated that.

Binanace. This is the exchange where I bought my tokens, you can check the address where I sent my BAT token to my browser of brave ( 999.99 BAT)

1 You can see the first digits of my brave wallet browser:

2 You can see the last digits of my brave wallet browser:

If you check, you can see that I sent my BAT from Binance to my brave wallet browser.

Before the brave update in my account appear that I had 999.99 BAT, have a look what I have right now:

Right now, I will explain you better what happened before the brave update:

FREEDOM FOR YOU(viajesaventureros it is another youtube channel that I sent BUT but less BAT)it is my youtube channel, ok ? well, before the upgrade I had in my balance around 999.99 . In my tips I just sent to my channel 100, 100 more until 900 and in my contribution 99.99 more to my channel as well. In the contribution where say “date” appear that I will get all my token in 06/12/2019 (at the end of this year) then in my balance as a consequence only appear 5 BAT.
Now a day, in my balance only appear 5BAT and 0 pending order of my transacction how you can see in the last 2 pictures.
Here I want to show you my transaction of uphold and you can check that I only have 446.97 BAT.

To conclude, I think that I miss more than 554 BAT because if you check in my transaction uphold, 118 BAT it is comming from the first time that I bought BAT, even one time that I got 20 BAT for refer one friend. This is my situation and it is being very disappointed.

Thanks

1 Like

Okay? I would love to see if the wallet address is currently the same.

1 Like

You can check that it is the same address from the binance exchange and my address of my browser and you can check the date of my PC as well. The address of my wallet browser (where I got the tokens from binance) is currently the same

Thanks

1 Like

@Mattches and @Asad just checked the wallet address and the claims are in fact correct.

1 Like

yes it is, the first digits of the wallet are correct (I cannot see all digitis in the picture that you show me) but I don t have any BRAVE tokens after the upgrade.(only that I wrote in the coments)

1 Like

@Mattches please this ?

1 Like

Pardón, What? I dont understand you

1 Like

is the bat now displaying on your wallet on the brave browser

1 Like

I gonna check it give me one second

1 Like

No, I have the same balance 5 BAT :frowning:

1 Like

@Mattches @eljuno please help

1 Like

Since you were self-tipping, did you happen to send some of your tips during the balance freeze period (the 1st to 8th of every month)? Any BAT that gets credited to you during this period will be paid out the next month. Assuming this is the case you should get the rest of your BAT in the June payout.

2 Likes

Let see let see, if this it is gonna happen

1 Like

I can,t received any bat.

1 Like

Hello today is 10/06/2019 and I didn’t get any BAT in my browser and even in my uphold wallet.

Uphold:

Brave browser:

This is the fantastic proyect ?? Brave and BAT it is not working. I am losing more than 500 BAT after the update.

1 Like

Hi Ropo – we are working on a secondary payout that should capture everyone who didn’t get paid out this month but should have :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, I have a video which the issues that I have with BAT and Brave. I was thinking to public this video in my different channel on the internet but I will wait then this month. It is very frustrated this situation, let me know any news.

Thanks

1 Like

How long will you take for I can receive my token ?? I am still waiting without any news

1 Like

Hi ropo, payouts are completed, did you get paid out?

1 Like

I did not get any pay
I have the same token, nobody give me back my token.

1 Like