Description of the issue:
When using the online (browser based) version of Matlab, if you leave a Matlab session unused for a certain amount of time (maybe 10 minutes? I am not sure exactly how long) then Matlab will disable the session and you will have have to click on the Restore Session button in a dialog that opens up. The session restores, but then attempting any interaction with the Command Window (for example just hit enter) will cause Brave to freeze for 2-3 seconds, after which it crashes (all brave windows close and Brave restarts).
Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary):
- Start a Matlab session online.
- In the command window type a few commands (like ls, and pwd for example).
- Leave the session open until it expires and a Session Timeout dialog box pops up.
- Wait until the 90 seconds timer on the dialog box expires. (Do not click on the Continue Working button).
- The contents of the dialog box now will say that your session has timed out and it will show 2 buttons, one of which is Resume.
- Click on the Resume button.
- Click on the Command Window to bring the focus to it. The cursor on the command prompt should start blinking.
- Type anything, for example type ls and hit enter.
Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):
Brave will crash.
Brave should not crash.
Reproduces how often:
Version 0.60.48 Chromium: 72.0.3626.121 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Reproducible on current live release (yes/no):
Once Brave restarts the Matlab session reopens, and works (you can type stuff and it doesn’t crash until the next time it times out and gets restored).