Brave Advertiser Questions

Hey!

I’ve got a question from a different side of the brave ads coin. I’m an advertiser, and I have a client who is interested in Brave as a platform. We’re going to moving forward, but I wanted to give them more information as to what happens after we submit the form (which we haven’t done yet, so I’m sorry if these are all things that get answered after we hit submit).

What exactly is the process by which we start running ads as an advertiser? Are we committed to the spend we specify in the form for the duration of the campaign?

Also, does Brave have a manager account feature yet, where one email can manage several different accounts? If not, is the best way to do this to launch several campaigns from one email?

I’ve looked for information about this, but I can’t seem to find anything. Any help would be really appreciated! Thank you all!

1 Like

Hi @John.Genericname - thanks for writing in! CC’ing a few colleagues who work on the ads side of things for additional info - @chriscat @jennie.

Thank you so much @steeven, I look forward to hearing from them!

Hi @John.Genericname,

Thanks for your questions and for your interest in advertising with Brave!

If after the application form is submitted, it is determined that the advertiser would be better suited to the self-serve ad manager, they are put on notice for when that is released. The remaining advertisers who are ready each receive an account manager who helps them through the process of launching their ad campaign.

Are we committed to the spend we specify in the form for the duration of the campaign?

You are certainly not locked in with the budget you put into the form :slightly_smiling_face:. After meeting with your account manager, you may decide to run with a different budget than what you originally had in mind.

Also, does Brave have a manager account feature yet, where one email can manage several different accounts? If not, is the best way to do this to launch several campaigns from one email?

Advertisers can run multiple campaigns under one account/email address.

Please feel free to send me a PM with your name and email address and I will happily get you in touch with one of our Brave Ads representatives. :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks @steeven! :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you so much, this is incredibly helpful! How does Brave determine which accounts are better purposed for self-serve?

And I would love to get in touch with an Ad Rep! I’ll send you that information ASAP.

You are most welcome!

If the advertiser puts down a minimum monthly budget of $2500 USD or higher they are assigned a Brave Ads representative. Otherwise, they are put on notice for the release of the self-serve ad manager.

I received your message. I shall follow up with you there! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.