Brave ads working on one desktop, but not any others

Hello:
I have brave installed on two of my desktops and one of my laptops. I’m opted-in on all computers to the brave rewards program, and have my ads per hour set to 5 ads per hour on all my computers however the ads only show up on one of my desktops for the entirety that I’ve had Brave installed (So for almost 2 months I’ve been receiving ads on only 1 desktop). I’ve even tried turning off the one desktop that does receive the ads to see if they would appear on the other desktops and still, nothing. Any idea if theres a setting I’m missing or something?

1 Like

(I Am Not A Brave Dev) … are they all registered with the same email? That might be a factor. If the n+1 installs aren’t on unique emails to match the unique browser id that might be an issue.

I have brave on a wintendo desktop, a *nix laptop and a droid cell and they all seem to be working for me. I’d have to go look if I actually made new emails for each though.

I have not attempted withdrawal of any kind. I’m not certain if I’ve met to qualifications for any of the above. When I work I don’t have a lot of time to browse the web. (presently laid off, so I’m about to be in the hunt for gainful employ)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.