Brave ads supported in US Florida?

Hi I just updated to version 0.63.48 and Sorry! Ads are not yet available in your region. is still showing. What can I do to fix this?

@mckencamil,
Thanks for reaching out!
We’ve had some difficulties with this error recently that I believe we’re working on a fix for. However, I’d like to test something if you’re willing – I’d like you to try and download our Developer build and enable Ads and see if you get the same results.

Note that downloading Dev will not overwrite your current Brave installation, nor are you required to uninstall your current Brave. They all function independently of one another so no risk involved with respect to that.

1 Like

I will try this now and see how it goes! thanks!

1 Like

The Dev kit version works!

1 Like

I have had the same issue in Alberta, Canada. Dev version does not work for these ads either

1 Like

@muttack,
Thank you for testing – give me a bit of time to dig into this. Can you tell me your locale?
@mckencamil,
Glad to hear this worked! As I said previously, I believe we have a fix being worked on that will resolve this for the release build – more info on that as it’s available.
Appreciate your patience.

1 Like

@Mattches thank you for the swift response!

1 Like

I have the same issue. Both dev and stable do not allow ads. Based in Michigan.

Hello - I have the same issue. I am in Austin, TX - running MacOS.

I’ve uninstalled, rebooted, and reinstalled the latest production version of Brave (another post mentioned this fixed their issue), yet I’m still told Ads aren’t available in my area.

I installed the Dev version and do see Ads available.

Is this a known issue? I’m willing to help debug if there isn’t a fix already.

Thanks!

1 Like

@atimm,
Thank you for reaching out to us and welcome to Community. Love to see Community members showing a willingness to participate and help solve problems!

So this is a known issue and I think we’re already working on a fix although I’m having some trouble finding the issue on GitHub at this time (will return and link to it when I do). Appreciate your patience on this.