Brave Ads Rewards - Transferring tokens failed to Uphold daily since March 9th

Briefly describe your issue:

While I can’t recall ever seeing it take three/four days for 10% of transactions to process or a week for half of transactions to process I am obviously having a unique problem. Rewards payouts have always shown up in Uphold within 12 to 24hrs after the little payout banner that appears on the 7th of each month disappears and a download of my rewards-internals logs shows that every day since the 9th PM:ERROR:uphold_wallet.cc(330)] Transferring tokens failed!

There are also a number of other troubling messages from key issues to ads not being created due to a failure of some sort.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?

Android 12L Beta - Google Pixel 4XL - Installed latest Brave release from GitHub - 1.36.112

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)

Yes

What date did you verify your wallet?

Latest verification was 1/20/2022

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?

Yes, I have only had issues with one month since I started with Brave in 2020 where I had to reach out to support but I was eventually credited for those rewards.

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)

No, I use one from time to time but have Brave whitelisted.

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?

Of course.

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?

Yep

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??

Yep

brave_rewards_log.txt (2.3 MB)

It happens every month. Guessing you’ve just been one of the lucky groups who always got it early.

Awesome you’re looking and trying to figure things out. Not to take away from it, just going to quote from Mattches, which is one of the Brave Support people here.

1. Digging through/posting logs and making assumptions about what they mean is not helpful to anyone.

Sadly the log is an Error log, which will show problems but never lets us know if it’s been corrected. It can also bug out. Usually good to worry about and share when/if they ever ask for it, which is quite rare. I tried to get them to teach me to read it, but they insisted they don’t want Users to know much about it.

All I’ll say for now is Uphold is still processing. You can check the status at the top of https://sampson.codes/brave/ads/my_region/ or at Ads Payout Status Update

If you don’t get it within a couple days of those saying Uphold payments are complete, then next step will be to DM steeven or Mattches. But until then, they’d likely advise to hold on since the system is still working on it and not all received payments. I mean, don’t want to spin your wheels and start on something if it was going through anyway…right?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.