Brave ads reward decrease after Brave update

After updated my brave browser my brave ads reward decrease.

i had 6.970 bat in 2 last months. then no ads received. and today morning i update my brave browser but then my brave reward decrease and it shown +1.7700 something ads arriving in next 7 days.

where is my other bat??? @steeven bro.

and please give me ads and my payment.

3 Likes

same thing happens to me. my estimated rewards was 3.840 bat.
now it is saying 1.4625 bat arriving. mean Iost half of it.

2 Likes

I’m having the same problem

You can see my estimated rewards which is 2.4
And now after update

As you can see the results
It decreased from 2.4+ to something 1.8 BATS

1 Like

Yes, it’s happening with all users probably.
I think brave is doing this intentionally for their own earnings

2 Likes

mine is decreased from 3.84 bat to 1.4625

2 Likes

same problem with me… dont know why its happen

1 Like

Modertors are ignoring these type of posts sedly

1 Like

hope. but from 6.970 bat to 1.779 bat??? how is it possible. more than 50% decrease. otherside no ads received in this month. and no payment from 2 months…

2 Likes

Mine like 45% reduced in mobile
I also use brave on desktop there is like 10% reduced

1 Like

Amigos, tienes que desactivar lo de “Contribución Automática” para que así los B-ATS no se les descuenten :wink: espero les sirva, pero ya sería para los siguientes meses porque sus ganancias estimadas ya están establecidas

(Friends, they have to deactivate the “Automatic Contribution” so that the B-ATS do not disclose them;) I hope it serves them, but it would already be for the following months because your estimated earnings are already established)

Miren, eso es lo que digo
a mi no me descontaron nada, todo eso fue lo que recolecté en 2 semanas
(Look, that’s what I say
They did not dedense anything, all that was what I collected in 2 weeks)

i haven’t seen any moderators or higher authority of brave community giving answers to these posts

1 Like

my rewards was 2 BATS and now decrease to 0 and saying just 0.7 BAT arriving .-.

1 Like

es problema de smartphone, no de pc

1 Like

I am facing same problem, had almost 6+ dollar worth of BAT tokens but disappear after i dont know what, upgrade or something. I noticed recently this.
I am hoping that someone will look into it and resolve matter else what is the point when Brave cannot help its own clients and we keep losing what we earned.

1 Like

solo desactiva la contribución automática… eso para que no te descuenten en los siguientes meses
y lo otro también sería que tal vez mañana te aparezcan los 2 bat que dices, si es que ya tienes desactivado eso

1 Like

Ive the same problem bro ! where is the rest of my bats???

1 Like

Totally , i suppose the same thing , Brave seems win with this bug !! This is unfair !!!

1 Like

Any notice bro ??? bro

1 Like

No, I haven’t seen any response from official about this.
I have seen many post and also created my own post but they all are ignored by brave officials sadly.
I’ll shift to other browsers like Vivaldi if this keeps going on

1 Like