Brave ads not showing after shutting down laptop without closing brave

Briefly describe your issue:
So yesterday, my laptop was glitching so I restarted it without closing any application because it was too laggy. When I started it back up and opened Brave, all my passwords got deleted and I got logged out of many websites and I got the Welcome to brave screen. When I checked my estimated earning with the brave icon, it showed 0 but it was normal in brave://rewards. Also all of my brave settings were reset except extensions.
But the reason I made this post was because I haven’t been getting a single ad since.
Other notifications are perfectly working.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
Windows 11 (21H2), Version 1.41.96 Chromium: 103.0.5060.114

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
No

What date did you verify your wallet?
Above

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
I installed brave like a week ago so I never got a payout before

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??

Would you mind submitting your issue here? We can review the problem further.

Thanks!

Hello! Thanks for replying, but there isn’t a windows 11 option for the What Operating System are you using? question. Do I just choose Windows 10?

@IDcLuc Yes. You will get a reply with a ticket no. in your email. You can reply to that and mention that you are using Windows 11. It would be good it Brave creates a Windows 11 option there as well though.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.