Brave Ads not properly counted

I am not sure the ads counter is back on. I see the same stats for the past week or so.

today again i lost my bats from my ads (brave rewards) balance admins what is going on can someone from ADMINS explain this these are my hard earned crypto which i accumulate everyday plzz explain and give a suitable solution :pray:

I started experiencing the same behavior for the last 6 days I’ve been stuck at 4.3 BAT and I’ve never got an ad pop up.

I’m on Windows 10 Brave v 1.3.115

1 Like

I’m liking Brave and idea of the rewards program but wish the rewards program didn’t have continuing problems. I’m not wanting any money but would like to tip creators that I visit often.

It looks like the problem is not solved! Today I had several adds but my BATs were not increased!
May I have the update for the problem, please?

Numbers should be settled by next payout – that’s generally how it works :slight_smile:

2 Likes

But if we get 0,05 BAT for an ad, why there are only 1 zecimal for it? (0.5 instead of 0.55?)

Problem is not fixed. Opened browser this morning on Android and it asked me if I wanted to join the ads program. No other real choice as I do do I said yes and it said creating wallet which I already had, it then brought up my stats which were 37 ads for this month and however many BAT but checked again after the next ad and it still said 37 ads but the BAT was at 0.0? So have I lost my BAT?

Read all of the replies.

I understand how the payout work. I should have been more specific in my question. My question was with all the ads that were displayed and clicked on, to which we were not credited for, when can
we expect to see it reflected on our ads counter? To date, I am still missing BAT for when your company was experiencing the glitch in your system.

You said numbers should be settled by next payout, hopefully that is correct but still doesn’t explain why I now have 41 ads so far this month on my phone brave but my amount was started back at 0.0 BAT and now says 0.2 BAT. Will my missing BAT be returned?

Wow!

My confidence level in Brave is sinking …

1 Like

Well… It is so frustrating. Yesterday I had 6.2 BAT. When I turned on my PC today I have only 4.3 BAT.
What is going on??? I am not sure I want to continue to use Brave… Very disappointing …

Hi,

For numerous days now, my ‘ad notifications received this month’ and ‘estimated pending rewards’ BAT total, haven’t increased within the Brave rewards.

On the 20/02 @ 6:52am (AEST) (Brave version was 1.3.115, 32-bit):

• ‘ad notifications received this month’ = 64
  • ‘estimated pending rewards’ = 3.3 BAT:

Later that day @ 3:42pm, i had received 10 ads, but the ‘ad notifications received this month’ and ‘estimated pending rewards’ remained the same:

On the 23/02, i’ve since upgraded Brave to [Version 1.3.118 Chromium: 80.0.3987.116 (Official Build) (32-bit)] and have received 10 ads so far today, but both counts remain the same:

To summarise - I live in Australia, have the latest brave version installed, i’m receiving ads (currently set to 5 ads per hour), but both the ‘ad notifications received this month’ and the ‘estimated pending rewards’ totals aren’t increasing. I’ve cleared my cache to not avail. Any assistance would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

It would be nice to receive an update on what is going on in Brave!
There is no more pop adds, nothing…
Is it still alive? :slight_smile:
Please somebody from Brave team write us something!

Hi team,

As per my previous post and as of today - the BAT/Ad count problem has not been rectified. Am still stuck on 64 Ad notifications and 3.3 BAT pending rewards, despite receiving 6 Ads so far today:

As per Selena’s request, can someone from Brave tech support pls comment and provide an update on this ongoing problem?

Can you also pls confirm that all lost/missing BAT will be added back to our accounts?

Operating system: Windows 10
Brave version: Version 1.3.118 Chromium: 80.0.3987.116 (Official Build) (32-bit)

Thanks

I have been using Brave for 4+ months now and this is the first glitch I’m experiencing regarding Brave Rewards.
For the whole month of February I have yet to receive any BAT !
Even if this bug is fixed, are we getting a refund for seeing ads for the past month without a payout?

Thank you for reading. Hope we can get an update before the 5th.

Thus far I am missing 2.0 BAT from the ads generated this month. I still have seen a reply from my last message to you. I know that payout happens on the 5th of every month, but will we be compensated for the missing BAT. If so, do we need to provide some kind of proof of the missing tokens?

where see you the dates? … thank you for your time and efforts @cyraf

Good morning, I use Android 5.1, because of the previously read I understand that I will not be able to synchronize UPHOLD with BRAVE. However I have the problem with the balance of the wallet, i made discobot test. No bat in asset !!!