Brave Ads not properly counted

I have the same Issue,
It was a few at first but now all of them. It was functioning so good before. Hope it resolve soon. Good luck. On my S10+ to

Well it seems to be working again at least on my Android 10 phone
Thanks

Yup, started increasing ad counter again.
But the ads from the last few days have not been added to the total. Only the ads this morning have been added to the counter it was stuck at?

Same goes for me and I noticed that the 7 day ad history is not working. Well, I guess this is fine for now since at least pending rewards and ad notification counts are being updated.

rewards seems to add most of the time again, however my bat has gone down from 23.x to 20.x

sigh

1 Like

I’m still seeing this issue.
Plus, my BAT funds are disappearing. Yesterday I had 4.6 BAT today I have 3.8 BAT. Please note that the auto contribute is off. And the Brave Browser version is [Version 1.3.115 Chromium: 80.0.3987.87 (Official Build) (64-bit)] macOS

1 Like

i`ve got the same problem on windows 10 with Version 1.3.115 Chromium: 80.0.3987.87 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Mine seems to be working for now and ad count is updated plus BAT added. My 7 day ad list is still not working but for the most part I think it is up and running, well for me it is. Fingers crossed that the bug is mostly fixed.

1 Like

The ads are counting now, but still no sign of the BAT i lost after updating to 1.3.115 :frowning:

1 Like

Me too, my ad counter Is now working but I didn’t receive the bat and ad lost during the past few days

2 Likes

I also have this problem, ads don’t register BAT any more, seems to be since the last browser update.

I notice that my ad count ‘seems’ to creep up slowly the next day, but restarting the browser makes the BAT disappear once more, and resets back to yesterdays amount etc.

I’m not confident at the moment that my ad views are counting…

Hi support. I am seeing this issue also with not all BAT rewards being received for ads. Yesterday I should have seen 10 rewards and I got none. Today I got one for my first ad.
Samsung S8 Android v9 on Brave browser

I think the problem is solved. My Bat increases with 0.1 for moment. My ads received too, but not enough

I did not receive only 2 ads per day…Why?

Seems like Brave is getting there, but still not 100% fixed. My BAT Rewards on my S9 (Android) did show changes today, BUT…isn’t there always…they went up to 5.2 and then another couple Ads came and it went down to 4.7. ??

As I was typing this, an Ad popped up on my Brave Browser (Win10) and the BAT Rewards did adjust up from 2.5 to 2.6.

Hopefully, fully fixed soon! :+1:

It seems that the issue has been resolved as my counter has started moving again. When can we expect to see the lost BAT?

1 Like

For me it starts to count those who were not but only on ubuntu (+12 ads in the counter in 15 minutes, remains 7). Update didn’t start on IOS
May need to wait a while but fix seems to be in progress :slight_smile:

The ads are now counted properly, but there’s still no sign of the BAT that Ive lost after the update :confused:

Hey, I bring good news, my ads are now counting and my lost ads are updating step by step. Everything is back to normal :+1:.

I’ve had pending BAT for months that never hit the wallet on the browser. I am seeing this thread as persons aren’t being paid for ads or not receiving any adds. Am I alone here?