Brave Ads not properly counted

Also running 1.3.115 on Ubuntu, the ads you see dont count, ive seen 30 ads today but the counter is still showing the same number …

1 Like

Same here bro… Rewards also are stuck…
Check here my post also.
I hope that someone from support will respond.

2 Likes

Okay so, ads in my browser are enabled and everything was okay… I had estimated pending rewards like 1.3BAT (0.38 USD), and received about 25 ad notifications… And, that’s it. Suddenly, it’s just got stucked… I tried cleaning browser data but still same… Could somebody help me please?

2 Likes

Same here. I have had multiple Ads pop up on my desktop and mobile, but after updating to the latest desktop browser version, my Rewards have stopped accruing. My “estimated pending rewards” shows under “Reward Settings”, but it’s stuck and does not count viewed ads anymore. Also, if I click the Brave Rewards Triangle in the top of the browser, it shows 0.0 BAT.

Please help, as well. Thank you!

3 Likes

Hello everyone. I have been having several ads pop up on my computer all day. Around about 10 or more. But each time the ad pops on screen, even if I click on the ad, I’m not receiving reward BAT credit for the ad, and my total ads seen number doesn’t increase.

3 Likes

Same here on Android Version, recieved round about 5-7 Ads but my estimated BAT didn’t grew up.

1 Like

Same here… I’ve opened this topic and still unanswered from staff.
This browser has really bad support.

1 Like

Same here.

Version 1.3.115 Chromium: 80.0.3987.87 (Official Build) (64-bit)

2 Likes

Hey all - the team is currently working on a number of issues we’ve detected within the Rewards system. This may or may not be related – either way, we’ll certainly be taking a look. Would appreciate your patience at this time as we investigate.

4 Likes

Just got another update. Our Rewards server was experiencing a number of minor issues that resulted in an increased error rate. We expect to see normal behavior restored in in a few hours.

5 Likes

Hello,

I installed Brave Release yesterday, Windows 10 since then, every ads I have aren’t countedUntitled Untitled1

1 Like

Will we get an email regarding the updates or an answer?

Alright, and thanks. Very appreciated

This ha been happening for a couple of days now. I keep viewing ads but my ad count hasn’t increased since it started to play up and my earned BAT has gone down so I’m not earning anything and it is taking away some that I have already earned. Not happy and wish they would provide some decent information on the problem and what steps are being taken to rectify this.

1 Like

I am experiencing the same issue on Mac and Android.

I’m having the exact same problem, windows 10

thanks!

1 Like

Exactly the same problem on windows and android

idem, same problem on windows and android

I’ve been having the same issue for the last two days.

Can i ask what will happen to these missed rewards, will they be credited when its fixed because you are still receiving the money from your advertisers.

1 Like

Viewing ads for the past 3 to 4 days with no change regarding my ad count. Same problem as everyone else, hope it gets fixed soon and expecting not to lose ads viewed/BAT.

1 Like