Brave Ads not properly counted

I am seeing the same issue on my Windows.

Ads are displaying, but the estimated pending BAT rewards amount appears to be stuck. lost days of bats rewards clicked ads on all days but bats and ads count both stuck
using windows 8.1
[Version 1.3.115 Chromium: 80.0.3987.87 (Official Build) (64-bit)

some Ads are displaying, but the estimated pending BAT rewards amount appears to be stuck. lost days of bats rewards clicked ads on all days but bats and ads count both stuck
using windows 8.1
[Version 1.3.115 Chromium: 80.0.3987.87 (Official Build) (64-bit)

My ads aren’t even popping up.
Win10 Pro

1 Like

How do you know you’ve been served ads if they don’t pop up?

This issue hasn’t been fixed yet. I believe it will take time.
I see that the team is overwhelmed with the scalability issue.

Ok, first of all I want to thank the Brave team because they are clearly working hard to fix these issues, and it shows. My Ad count seems to be going up normally again.

That being said, it would be nice to at least have an estimate time in which to expect the lost ads prior to the fix to pop up in the counter/BAT rewards.

Kind regards to all.

3 Likes

The ads are still not properly counting for me.

It is not working on my PC. And it is strange sometimes I am receiving BAT, sometimes it is not.
It is impossible to determine why it is happening

Ads seem to be working/counting now on all of my devices (desktop - Win10), (mobile - S9/Android), and (iPad-iOS most recent version), BUT, when clicking on the Brave/BAT Triangle on any of the devices still shows 0.0 BAT/0.00USD and I have to click in further on Rewards to get the actual number/value. Almost there… Thanks!

i cant see still brave ads.
[Version 1.3.115 Chromium: 80.0.3987.87 (Official Build) (64-bit)]

It doesn’t work on my smartphone (S7Edge) and my tablet (Tab4). It works on my computer and on my S9Edge

Hi there,

I have a similar problem in that on my laptop I don’t receive any ads nor BAT, even though it’s set to 5 ads/hour. However, it seems to work fine on my phone after having reinstalled the browser.

just the start of february my bats ads count are not right and bats which i accumulated from viewing ads keeps on decreasing day by day i understand there are lot of persons who are facing the same issue so will i get my bats back when this issue is resolved? need explaination because these are hard earned bats which i accomplished by waking up early so plz ADMINS give me a proper explaination whether or not i am going to get these bats back in my wallet

I"m having the same issue here. Always click on all the ads but never received a reward for them.

Hi,

I was having the same issue. I have found that turning the rewards off and then on again fixed that problem for me when it seems to get stuck.

Hi,

Look on the bottom left when you open a new Tab in your Brave Browser. They usually pop up in a box there.

I know how the ads work. My problem is that they stopped doing as you described after I switched from Win7 to Win10.

They just don’t appear. Nothing pops up. And yes, I’ve tried switching them on and off

Just curious… now that the counter is working properly, or at least from what I can tell, when will we receive the missing BAT from the server glitch?

Honestly speaking, we can’t be sure if we will receive the missing BAT from the pending rewards. Who knows, maybe during the glitch the server didn’t record the actual ads that we viewed during those times. For all we know, they rolled back those BAT from the pending reward during the time the problem happened and they’re verifying the ads that we’ve viewed until now.