Brave Ads not appearing after update on Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview

Windows 10 Pro N Insider Preview
Version 1903 , OS Build : 18917.1000

Ads stopped appearing after the update. Reset all settings fix the Ad appearance. The problem is every 4 or 5th Ads showing stops… So i gotta use Reset All Settings again.

Brave is up to date
Version 0.67.79 Chromium: 75.0.3770.80 (Official Build) dev (64-bit)

@ludo_pate Thanks for reporting. Can you please check ads calalog, when ads stopped appearing.
Enter this catalog URL in URL bar https://ads-serve.brave.com/v1/catalog

If catalog gets downloaded then ads should be served to user. If catalog is empty then Ads will not be shown to user. Ideally for supported regions Catalog should get download. Also, can you please check is there any network Interruption when ads stopped appearing?

Thanks!

Catalog is full, which is nice and its changing. But Ads appear only at : (Afk state after moving mouse) and Resetting settings. There are zero Ads served if i use the browser. Im browsing for 18 hours a day so this means Zero Ads per day or probably 2 or 3. Ads will appear only when i eat and use WC and come back to PC. I don’t get it.

where I will see the ads? I just using brave browser couple days and I don’t see any ads? Should I do something from my end? Thanks,

@ludo_pate Thanks for the catalog file. Catalog is available in your region. So, ads should be served based on your browsing history. There should not be any pause for ads notification after getting 4th or 5th ad, also no need to reset the settings in order to get ads notification again.

You are using Dev build, things will be in development stage. Release version will be the stable build. Can you please try it on the Release version and revert back if you see the same issue?

Thanks!

@kengtong Please go through the post which will answer most of your questions FAQ: Why am I not seeing Brave Ads?

Thanks!