Brave adds- for 2 days now, i'm not receiving it! please fix and help my account

Hello, Brave Community.

This is my second day now that I am not getting any adds to get BAT POINTS. I already check everything on the settings-like i’m on 5 adds per day, pop up blocker is enabled, adds is enabled, and I read the adds is system based. YAP- I know that but that’s something strange as I am no longer seeing adds popping up on my screen!
This is the screenshot: (CORRECT SETTINGS ON ADD)

-BUT AFTER DOING THIS TEST - https://www.bennish.net/web-notifications.html and forcing a push notification.
ONE NOTIFICATION APPEAR :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:, I UPLOADED THE SCREENSHOT- BUT IS THAT WILL RESOLVE MY ISSUE ON THE ADDS SHOWING?
PLEASE STILL CHECK MY SYSTEM ON YOUR END BRAVE TEAM PLEASE. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Anyway- These are the Screenshots of my browser. Please see proof that all settings are correct!

This is my device info:
-I am using Brave version 1.11.104, I am using my laptop Lenovo.
- |Brave|1.11.104 Chromium: 84.0.4147.105 (Official Build) (64-bit)|
| — | — | |Revision|a6b12dfad6663f13a7e16e9a42a6a4975374096b-refs/branch heads/4147@{#943}|
|OS|Windows 10 OS Version 2004 (Build 19041.388)|

Anyone here, that experiencing the same issue?

This my 2 days now in a row that I am not getting BAT-Please fix the system on my account on your end brave team PLEASE, SO THAT I CAN RECEIVED ADDS NOW TO POP UP ON MY SCREEN.

Thanks! Looking forward to your prompt action.

1 Like

Hmp, are you a new user? Where are you from?

If you had already configured everything and you are sure of it, well.

Ads depend on:

• The publishers on your country
  • The ads campaings in your country also.
  • Your browsing habbits (similar on when you search in amazon, let say headphones, and afther that you see ads on every website about that product).

Also, even is usuall to receive ads daily, is not by law you will get ads every day. For example sometimes i get up to 15 ads, sometimes 3 and other days none, thats how the system works.

Also, windows users (and some Mac users also) have been reporting no ads on those OS since last month. Actually is an already reported issue and the team is working on a solution. However, for now the effort is concentrated on creating a new plataform to report rewards issues like this, this since the arrival of to many users in the last months affecting the workflow and making inneficient the attention on the forum.

In resume, if you feel that your issue is related to the “july bug”, then you can only wait on a solution.

Also if you are very, very desperate for ads, then try brave nightly. It’s not for sure, but lots of users with the “july bug” said that while om stable and beta channel no ads comes out, on nightly are poping without problem.

1 Like

Same Issue here, for the last days i`m not getting any ads to click on, also I made 6.9 BAT on July and just get 1.15447 on my uphold wallet, I think I have 7 days that I dont get any add to click.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.