Brave Adblocking doesn't work

I can’t use the adblocking anymore because every time i try to charge a youtube video or any website it is broken or the video isn’t starting, i even had problem where captcha weren’t showing

almost any like youtube manganelo senscritique and many others
The link below are screenshot before/after allowing every ad

http://pastebin.fr/90024 (in a pastebin because i’m limited to 4 links)

Yes the website function as expected when shields are turned off

Is there a specific Shields configuration that causes the site to break? If so, tell us that configuration. (yes/no):
Yes there is a specific shields configuration and it’s the standard ad blocking and the agressive that doesn’t work, you could allow every thing else like every cookies and fingerprint it’s just the ad blocking who’s breaking everything

Does the site work as expected when using Chrome?
Yes all the site work on chrome even with another ad blocker extension

I’m on windows using the latest version of brave, i think the problem is from the ad blocking library who’s deleting a wrong part of the source.
I tried to delete some part of it just to see what would happen and i saw the same problem, when i search in the “error” at the top right corner i can see some part which are corresponding with the one i deleted before

http://pastebin.fr/90026

I don’t really know for the over part not in the square but i can assure that the one shouldn’t be blocked.

I got the same issue today ,yesterday everything worked and now standard and aggresive make all website broken (except youtube still work shield on with standard)
I have try with brave beta (1.24v) and everything work.
So i dont know if the problem is our actual version of brave 1.23v or something else

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.